It is back again...
"Change the Way You Think about Money- Financial Planning Seminar" is back again at a bigger and better venue.
The first seminar was held on 15th July 2017, and it was well received by the audience.
There was a short survey at the end of the workshop and here is the feedback from the attendees;
More than 80% of the attendees strongly agreed to the following;
- The content was meaningful and relevant to me...
- I learned something important and new today...
- I am delighted with the overall experience...
- I would recommend this seminar to a friend...
If you want to learn something new and important about managing your money and planning for retirement, Register now
What to Expect?
I guess you already know the Chicken or Egg Dilemma, but did know that Parents in UAE are facing a bigger dilemma than this?
Attend this seminar to know what it is? and much more...
- Understand how long you actually have to save for your retirement
- Know how much your children's higher education would cost
- Impact of inflation on College tuition and Retirement savings
- 5 P's of financial planning
- and many other unique personal finance concepts
Who should attend this workshop?
While useful information on financial success can help one and all, this seminar can be of immense value to
- Young expats starting a career in UAE
- Young couples
- New or expectant parents
- Parents with children up to secondary school
When and Where
Date - Saturday, 26th August 2017
Time - 6.00 - 7.30 pm
Venue - Holiday Inn Bur Dubai - Embassy District
Al Hamriya, 20th St. Bur Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ample self-parking facility available at the venue.
Spread the word, let your friends, colleagues and family know about this compelling seminar, help them and yourself in setting up a roadmap for financial success.
Act today for a Better Tomorrow.
Limited spaces!!! Book your seat now...