What do you buy, when you buy Life Insurance?
When buying life insurance, many see it only as money their family will get when they die, but in reality it is much more than that..
It is a legacy which you can leave behind, to make sure that your family's world is a better place to live in..
What Life Insurance means to your children?
Your life insurance policy could mean a lot to your children and the following are some examples, which may apply to your situation
- An assurance that they can continue to pursue their education dreams...
- A promise that they will have more of their mother's / father's time, love and affection
- A promise that they still can afford to pursue their hobby or passion..
- A promise to your daughter, that her marriage expenses are taken care off
What it could mean to your spouse?
- An assurance that she will not have to work to make ends meet
- An assurance that she can spend more time with children, showering them with love and affection
- A guarantee that their well being is taken care off
- A guarantee that the mortgage is covered, and they can still continue to live in your dream house
- An assurance that she will not have to depend on children or others for her expenses when she is old
What it could mean to your parents?
- A pension to your parents to support them in their old age
- Medical Insurance to pay for their ailments
We remember the Ancient Egyptians for the pyramids they left behind..
We remember Steve Jobs for touching our lives with passion and creativity..
We remember Michael Jackson for being the King of Pop...
It is up to you to to decide, what legacy you want to leave for your family and how you want them to remember you???
Arrange a free consultation to know more about choosing the best life insurance plan in UAE